用户: 密码:
·5IEN首页 ·英语培训 ·考试英语 ·娱乐英语 ·儿童英语 ·日积月累 ·白领英语 ·培训机构
·网络电台 ·英语学习 ·实用英语 ·品牌英语 ·在线英语 ·基础英语 ·教师英语 ·英语商城
日积月累 白领英语 英语培训 全真题库 娱乐英语 出国留学 下载专区 基础英语 品牌英语 站点地图 听力特区 热点专题 实用英语
缤纷校园 儿童英语 英语在线 教学相关
 
 
  ·热点推荐

《魂断蓝桥》经典台词


 2006-8-20 20:38:23    

    魂断蓝桥》经典台词(中英双语)

    (烛光俱乐部)

    洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

    What do dancers eat?

    玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

    Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

    洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?

    Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

    侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

    The crepes,is very nice sir.

    玛拉:嗯

    En.

    侍者:还有酒

    And wine.

    洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

    It isn't against the  rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

    玛拉:哦,今晚上

    Well, tonight……

    洛依:喝4盎

    Good,Number Forty please.

    侍者:40块,先生

    Number Forty.

    洛依:你的舞跳得很美

    The ballet was beautiful.

    玛拉:我看不见得

    Madame dindn't think so.

    洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

    Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.

    玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

    Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

    洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

    Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

    玛拉:是的。

    Myra: Yes.

    洛伊:我感到你有保留。

    Roy: I sense a reservation.

    玛拉:我想是有的。

    Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

    洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

    Roy: What? Why?

    玛拉:有什么好处呢?

    Myra: What‘s the good of it?

    洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?

    Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you? What‘s the good of anything? What’s the good of living?

    玛拉:这也是个问题。

    Myra: That‘s a question too.

    洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

    Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.

    玛拉:什么?

    Myra: What?

    洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。

    Roy: Your face. It‘s all youth, all beauty

    玛拉:你仍不明白什么。

    Myra: What is it you still don‘t get?

    洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。

    Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn‘t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn’t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.

    玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?

    Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

    洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

    Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.

    玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

    Myra: But what is it about me you still don‘t get?

    男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。

    Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.

    洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。

    Roy: I‘ll tell you later. Let’s dance now.

    玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?

    Myra: What does it mean, these candles?

    洛伊:你会明白的。

    Roy: You‘ll find out.

    地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。

    Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.

    Kitty:Well I've been telling you.

    Myra:It brole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it?

    Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11.

    Myra:Mmm, oh.

    (敲门声,夫人进来了)

    myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.

    Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.

    Myra:On what,Madame?

    Madame: on being up.Considering that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's remarkeable.I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.

    Kitty:It 's the first time Myra's benn out,Madame.

    Madame:When I made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,It was you I was trying to protect.I'm fond of the girls who work for me.I don't want them to be camp-followers.

    Myra:YOu don't know him or you wouldn't say that.

    Kitty: Can't we have any private lives at all?

    Madame:Not when hurt your public life at the theater.I am happy that he didn't stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one.If such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,It means inatant dismissal.I will see you at the sheater tonight.If it's not too much trouble.

    (夫人关上门,走了)

    Myra:Oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……

    Kitty:Ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that.Never mind.

    Myra:She spoil everything.

    Kitty:Oh, rubbish,You're upset and tired.Why don't you go back to bed?There's no rehearsal today.

    Myra:No,I'm not tired.Horrible morning for the chanel crossing.I suppose he's gone now.

    Kitty:YE suppose so.

    (窗外下着大雨)

    Myra:Kitty,Kitty look!He's here!

    Kitty:Good Heavens!He's deserted!

    Myra:Kitty he's here.He hasn't gone,he's here!

    Kitty:He'll be court-martialed for this……

    Myra:Oh,I've got to go.I've got to go!

    Kitty:Oh,you can't now.

    Myra:Oh,Kitty,you see him,too,don't you?

    Kitty:Well,if that's his ghost,don't bring him up.Oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he'll see you for heaven's sake.

    Mayra:Where's my hat?

    Oh,Kitty,what if I……What if he ……Do you suppose……?Oh,dear,oh,Kitty,what do you think……Oh,Gos.Kitty,there.Do I look all right?

    Kitty:Yes, you look all right.I think you'd better with a dress on.

    Myra:Oh,yes.

    Kitty:Come on,Now.Myra,Stop it!

    Myra:I don't know what I'm doing.Oh,dear.These stupid buttons.Kitty,I just want to……Oh,Kitty,he came back.I was beginning to think……But he didn't.He came back.Oh!Is he stiil there?(Runs to the Window)He is ,he is.

    Kitty:Wait a minute.I'll get your maciontosh.YOu umbrella's in the corner,there.Here ,put this on.Now,got to go first.YOyu don't want to run into Madam on the way down.Wait a minute.All clear.And please tell him no more visits,I can't stand the excitement.

    (一路平安的音乐声响起)

    (雨中在玛拉宿舍的院子里―――车子上)

    玛拉:你好

    Myra:Hello.

    洛依:你好

    Roy:Helleo.

    玛拉:你来看我太好了

    Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.

    洛依:别这么说

    Roy:Not at all.

    玛拉:你你没走?

    Myra:You didn't go?

    洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时

    Roy:Couldn't.Mine's in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.

    玛拉:这真太好了

    Myra:Isn't that wonderful.

    洛依:是的,有整整两天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着

    Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink.

    玛拉:你终于学会了记住我了

    Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.

    洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,今天我们干什么

    Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think we're going todo today?

    玛拉:因为我-我我

    Myra:Well,I……

    洛依:现在由不得你这样了

    Roy:No you won't have time for that.

    玛拉:这样?

    Myra:For what?

    洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了

    Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.

    玛拉:不能?

    Myra:NO?

    洛依:不能

    Roy:No.

    玛拉:那我们应该怎样呢?

    Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?

    Roy:洛依:去跟我结婚

    Going to get married.

    玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧

    Myra:Roy, you must be mad.

    洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉

    Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.

    玛拉:我不要你这样

    Myra:Roy, to be sensible.

    洛依:我才不呢

    Roy:Not me.

    玛拉:可你还不了解我

    Myra:But you don't know me.

    洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解

    Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.

    玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的一生

    Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.

    洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要

    Roy:We're going to be marriedIt's you,It'll never be anyone else.

    玛拉:你怎么可以这样肯定

    Myra:But how can you tell that?

    洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,知道吗?这样肯定了,知道吗?这样决定了,知道吗?去跟我结婚吧,知道吗?

    Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?

    玛拉:是,亲爱的!

    Myra:I see.

    怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?

    Roy:What's the matter darling?Where are we going?

    洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵营去。 啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?

    To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I'm going to let you in for.

    玛拉:好的

    Myra:All right.

    洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?

    Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?

    玛拉:挺唬人

    Myra:Very much.

    洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式

    Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.

    玛拉:我知道

    Myra:I see it does.

    洛依:这有点繁文缛节

    Roy:It's an elaborate ritual.

    玛拉:是吗?

    Myra:Is it?

    洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚必须得到他的上校的同意

    Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.

    玛拉:这很困难吗?

    Is that difficult?

    洛依:啊,也许困难也许不

    Roy:Well it might or it might not be.

    玛拉:我看不那么容易

    Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.

    洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才。玛拉,看着我

    Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.

    玛拉:是,上蔚

    Myra:Yes captain?

    洛依:怎么?你怀疑吗?

    Roy:Can you dout the outcome?

    玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又――.我爱你!上尉

    Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain.

相关新闻:
评论
 

发表评论

成为VIP会员| | 汇款须知| | 广告合作| | 服务条款| | 关于我们| | 联系我们
Copyright 2003-2005 www.5ien.com All rights reserved. 英语培训学习网 版权所有 工作QQ:158035140