用户: 密码:
·5IEN首页 ·英语培训 ·考试英语 ·娱乐英语 ·儿童英语 ·日积月累 ·白领英语 ·培训机构
·网络电台 ·英语学习 ·实用英语 ·品牌英语 ·在线英语 ·基础英语 ·教师英语 ·英语商城
日积月累 白领英语 英语培训 全真题库 娱乐英语 出国留学 下载专区 基础英语 品牌英语 站点地图 听力特区 热点专题 实用英语
缤纷校园 儿童英语 英语在线 教学相关
 
 
  ·热点推荐

《西雅图不眠夜》影视对白11


 2006-8-20 20:38:22    

  影视对白11

  Sa: That’ s good. You’ ll have a lot of to tell Oprah. How your dad destroyed your life ‘ cause he had to go off for a weekend special at the Holiday Inn... (Clarise arrives) Jonah, Clarise is here and I’ ve got to go... Jonah. Jonah? All right, Jonah. Listen, I got to go now. Jonah?

  山:那好,你再去电台说你爸爸如何毁了你的一生。只因为他周未去旅馆过夜。(克莱丽丝到了)乔那,克莱丽丝来了,我要走了。乔那?我要走了,乔那!乔那?好了,乔那,听着,我要走了。乔那?

  Clarise: Jonah?

  克莱丽丝:乔那?

  Sam: (running out) Hey Jonah! Jonah! Jonah? Jonah?!

  山:(冲出去)嘿,乔那?乔那?乔那?乔那?

  (at the Jessica’ s )

  (在杰茜卡家里)

  Jessica’ s Mom: Jessica, honey. You have to tell us where he is. Jonah’ s daddy is very upset.

  杰茜卡的母亲:杰茜卡,你一定要说出他在哪里。乔那的父亲非常焦虑。

  Jessica’ s Dad: Jessica, this is your father. Tell us where he is, right this minute!

  杰父:杰茜卡,我是你爸爸。告诉我们他在那里。马上!

  Jessica: N-Y.

  杰:NY。

  Sa: What is that?

  山:什么意思?

  Jessica’ s Dad: “No Way”.

  杰父:“无可奉告”。

  Sa: That’ s “N-W”.

  山:但那是N-W。

  Je: New York. He’ s no his way to New York.

  杰:纽约。他正往纽约去了。

  Jessica’ s Mom: What?

  杰母:什么?

  Sa: How?

  山:怎么去的?

  Je: United (airline), 597.

  杰:乘联合(航空)飞机597航班。

  Jessica’ s Mom: Jessica.

  杰母:杰茜卡。

  Sa: When does it leave?

  山:什么时候起飞?

  Jessica’ s Dad: 7:30.

  杰父:7点三十分。

  (Jonah is on his way to New York by air.)

  (乔那在去纽约的飞机上。)

  Stewardess: (to Jonah) Here you go. Here’ s a nice pin for you for flying with us.

  空姐:(对乔那)拿着,这个漂亮的别针给你留作纪念。

  Jo: Thank you.

  乔那:谢谢。

  Stewardess: You’ re welcome. Can I take this (bag) for you?

  空姐:别客气,要我为你拿着(包)吗?

  Jonah: No.

  乔:不要。

  (New York)

  (纽约)

  Cab Driver: Where to, kid?

  出租司机:上哪?小孩。

  Jo: The Empire State Building.

  乔:帝国大厦。

  Cab Driver: Get a little farther away from the cab next time, Mac... Here it is, whatcha gonna do? When you get up there? Spit off the top?

  出租车司机:下次别靠车太近,麦克……到了,你上去干什么?从顶层往下吐痰吗?

  Jo: No. I’ m going to meet my new mother.

  乔:不,我要去见我的新妈妈。

  Jo: (to a stranger) Excuse me. I’ m Jonah. Are you Annie?

  乔:(对一陌生人)打扰了,我叫乔那,请问你是安妮吗?

  Woman: No. I’ m Cynthia.

  女:不是,我叫辛西娅。

  Jo: (to another strange) Excuse ,e. Are you Annie?

  乔:(对另一陌生人)请问,你是安妮吗?

  (Annie and Walter are at a restaurant.)

  (安妮和华尔德在一家餐厅。)

  Walter: Oh, great table. Something wrong?

  华:哦,这桌子位置不错。怎么了?

  Waiter: Can I get you a drink?

  待:要来点饮料吗?

  Walter; Some champagne.

  华:来点香槟。

  Annie: Fine, fine.

  安:好的。

  Walter: Can we have a bottle of Dom... Delousie (a fat actor from the 70’ s and 80’ s ). Just kidding.

  华:给我来个唐·德劳西(一位七八十年你的胖演员)。开个玩笑。

  An: It was a joke. He meant Dom Perignon.

  安:他在开玩笑,他是要唐·彼里根香槟。

  Waiter: I got it.

  待:知道了。

  Walter: Beautiful view, isn’ t it.

  华:景色很美,是不是?

  An: Walter, there’ s something I have to tell you.

  安:华特,有件事我一定要跟你讲。

  (Now Sam arrives at New York.)

  (现在山姆来到纽约。)

  Sam: Hey, money, money... (to cab driver) the Empire State Building, please.

  山:(对将上车的人)钱,钱,看到没有?(对司机)到帝国大厦。

  (back to the restaurant)

  Walter:So, he could be on top of the Empire State Building now.

  华;那么,他现在可能在帝国大厦顶层。

  An: No... I guess he could be... No. It’ s not him, Walter, it’ s me. I can’ t do this.

  安:不,我猜他……不是,问题不是他,华尔德,是我,我不能嫁给你。

  Wa: Look, Annie, I love you, but let’ s leave that out of this. I don’ t want to be someone that you’ re settling for. I don’ t want to be someone that anyone settles for. Marriage is hard enough without bringing such low expectations into it. Isn’ t it?

  华:啊,安妮,我是爱你的,但是我们还是分手吧。我不想成为你勉强将就的人,我不想成为你勉强就的人,我不想成为任何人勉强将就的人。婚姻是很困难的,不可能没能失望,对吗?

  An: Walter, I don’ t deserve you.

  安:华尔德,我不配你。

  Walter: No, I wouldn’ t put it that way,but, OK.

  华:不,我不愿你那样说,没事了。

  (Annie returns the ring to Walter.)

  (把戒指还给华尔德。)

  An: You Ok?

  安:你真的没事?

  Wa: Yeah.

  华:是的。

  An: Look!

  安:看,

  Wa: What.

  华:什么?

  An: It’ s a sign.

  安:那是个预兆。

  Wa: Who needed a sign?

  华:谁需要好预兆?

  An: Walter, I have to go. (rashing out and getting on a taxi)

  安:华尔德,我一定要走了。(冲出去,坐上了一辆出租车。)

  (on the Observation Deck of the Empire State building, Sam finds Jonah.)

  (在帝国大厦的观看台,山姆找到了乔那。)

  Sam: Jonah! Jonah!

  山:乔那,乔那!

  Jonah: Dad!

  乔:爸爸!

  Sa: What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’ t get to you?

  山:要是你出事了怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?

  Jo: I’ m sorry. I’ m sorry.

  乔:对不起,对不起。

  Sa: What would I have done? You’ re my family. You’ re all I’ ve got.

  山:我做了什么使你这样生气?你是我唯一的亲人,你是我的所有。

  Jo: I thought she’ d be here. I thought she’ d come.

  乔:我以为她会在这儿,我以为她会来。

  Sa: We’ re doing Ok, aren’ t we? I mean, aren’ t we Ok? So far have I done anything really stupid?

  山:我们相处得不错,是不是?我说,我们俩不是活得好好吗?我做了什么蠢事吗?

  Jo: No.

  乔:没有。

  Sa: I’ ve screwed it up for the both of us?

  山:我让我们的感情破裂了吗?

  Jo: No.

  乔:没有。

  (Annie rushes into the Empire State Building.)

  (安妮冲进了帝国大厦。)

  Annie: (to guard) Observation deck.

  安:(对保安)我要去观看台。

  Guard: Sorry, ma’ am, but it’ s too late.

  保安:对不起,女士,过时间了。

  An: No, please. I really need to get up there.

  安:不,求求你,我确实需要上去。

  Guard: We’ re closing up. No more runs tonight.

  保安:我们要关门了,今晚不再上了。

  An: Listen, can I just take a look? There’ s someone I was supposed to meet. He’ s probably not here, but if I don’ t at least look. I’ ll always wonder about it.

  安:我能不能只看一眼?我约了人,他可能不在这里,但是如果我不看一眼,我会永远想着这事的。

  Guard: “Carey Grant” right?

  保安:《加利·格兰特》,对吗?

  An: You know that movie?

  安:你知道那部电影?

  Guard: One of my wife’ s favorites.

  保安:我妻子最喜欢的片子之一。

  (Sam and Jonah are to go downstairs in elevator.)

  (山姆和乔那要坐电梯下楼。)

  Sam: Hey, maybe when we get home, we’ll get a dog.

  山:嘿,也许我们回到家,我们要弄条狗养一养。

  Jo: OK.

  乔:OK。

  Sa: what do you mean “O-K”? wouldn’ t you like to have a dog?

  山:这O-K又是什么意思?你不喜欢养狗吗?

  Jo: Sure.

  乔;当然喜欢。

  (Annie goes upstairs while Sam and Jonah have been downstairs.)

  (安妮上楼时,山姆和乔那已经下楼了。)

  Elevator operator: I’ m sorry ma’ am. Empty.

  电梯员:抱歉,夫人,没有人。

  An: Can I take a minute?

  安:我花上两分钟转转,行吗?

  Elevator operator: go ahead.

  电梯员:好吧。

  (Annie finds a parcel while Sam and Jonah comes over.)

  (安妮见到了一个包裹。山姆和乔那走了过来。)

  Jo: I left it by the telescopes.

  乔:我把他落在望远镜那边了。

  Sa: It’ s you.

  山:(对安妮)是你?

  An: It’ s me.

  安:是我。

  Sa; I saw you in the street.

  山:我在街上看过你。

  Jo: Are you Annie?

  乔:你是安妮?

  An: Yes.

  安:是的。

  Sa: you’ re Annie?

  山:你是安妮?

  An: This is must be yours.

  安:这是你落下的吧。

  Jo: I’ m Jonah. This is my dad. His name’ s Sam.

  乔:我是乔那。这是我爸爸,他叫山姆。

  An: And who ‘ s this (referring to the doll bear)?

  安:这又是谁(指玩具熊)?

  Jo: Howard.

  乔:豪伍德。

  An: Oh, Howard. Hello, Howard.

  安:哦,豪伍德。你好,豪伍德。

  Sa: We’ d better go. Shall we?

  山:我们得走了,好吗?

  An: Sam, it’ s nice to meet you.

  安:山姆,见到你真高兴!

  The End

相关新闻:
评论
 

发表评论

成为VIP会员| | 汇款须知| | 广告合作| | 服务条款| | 关于我们| | 联系我们
Copyright 2003-2005 www.5ien.com All rights reserved. 英语培训学习网 版权所有 工作QQ:158035140